Blueberry Seed Oil
$160.00 – $1,600.00Maya / Pre-sale Questions Need Help? Contact Us via WhatsApp
Blueberry Seed Oil
Blueberries are a nutritional powerhouse in consuming foods that promote attractive, glowing skin. Blue Berry Seed Oil may be helpful in the fight against dead skin cells and a fantastic choice for vibrant, glowing skin, much as the blueberry fruit nourishes your body naturally when you take it. When used as a moisturizer, the oil squeezed from blueberries is excellent for your body.
Vaccinium corymbosum, a rich bushy blueberry, yields a thin, dry oil with no greasy feel rich in antioxidant compounds, carotenoids, and phytochemical compounds, making it suitable for all skin tones. This blueberry oil is 100 percent pure but processed to remove unwanted scent & color. It has a limited shelf life, making it excellent for use-it-yourself cosmetic products or direct use on sensitive skin.
Explore this fantastic skincare oil by reading on!
What is blueberry oil?
Blueberry oil is a product you may be wondering about! Cold pressing is used to extract oil from the seeds of blueberry, which uses physical compressing and as little heat as possible. After that, the blueberry seed oil is refined to make it lighter, brighter, and more appealing to the hairs and skin. Cold pressing certainly keeps the pure advantages of the blueberry Seed Oil, like other blue berry oils, has antioxidant qualities that make it perfect for cosmetics.
- Essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & 6):
- Stearic acid
- Flavonoid-rich phytochemicals help to combat free radicals.
- Palmitic acid
- Alpha-linolenic acid
- Vitamins: A, C, and E
- Linoleic acid (L.A.)
- Oleic acid
- Phytosterols work as anti-inflammatory compounds, aid in skin repair, and reduce transdermal moisture loss, all of which contribute to skin moisture retention.
- Squalene: helps broken skin repair and reduces UV skin irritation.
- Anthocyanins and carotenoids also have the potent effect of turning the oil into a powerful antioxidant.
How Blueberry oil looks:
Blueberry Seed Oil is a pale blue and greenish color with a Sweet, delicate, fruity flavor and aroma due to the technique of seed extract that includes keeping some flesh on the seed when processed.
How to use blue berry seed oil?
Direct Use: Blueberry Seed Oil is a carrier oil that can be applied directly on skin or hair and other oils to hydrate the skin and hair. Take the required amount of oil and gently apply it to your skin. Your skin must not feel greasy after using this product because it should absorb rapidly.
Use as a soothing balm for bare skin that has become damaged. Apply a tiny amount just on a clean, washed affected spot by carefully spreading the oil directly into the skin till absorption.
Usage as a massage agent The oil’s silky texture and delightful scent help soothe muscles and the senses simultaneously.
Please make skin healthcare formulations or use them as a standalone spot treatment for skin irritations and dryness.
Precaution: This product should only be mixed in cold solutions due to its heat sensitivity.
Blueberry Seed Oil Benefits
- It helps treat eczema and other skin related disorders
- Moisturizes the skin to make the skin look youthful and firm
- It aids in regenerating damaged surfaces, hair, & nail cells, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles & hyperpigmentation while also giving the skin a healthy sheen.
- Plumping the skin to maintain a young look
- Clearing dark pigmentation
- As a result, it improves the healing process of the lips.
- It helps to combat damaging ultraviolet (UV) light.
- Relieves tiredness and tension
- It improves the skin elasticity
- Reduce irritation
Blueberry Seed Oil Skin Benefits:
To begin, blueberry oil for the skin is a potent antioxidant that functions as a natural barrier against the harmful blue light emitted by the sun and digital devices. The healthy fats in blueberry seed oil help promote the skin’s protective barrier, trapping in moist & resulting in clean, moisturized skin, elasticity-boosting, and calming properties. It can also aid in alleviating numerous skin ailments! It slows down collagen degradation, making it ideal for anti-aging products!
It has three anti-aging effects:
Where & How to Buy Blueberry Seed Oil?
Our Blueberry Oil is more sensitive and will go rancid sooner than other carrier oils. The skin-loving benefits of blueberry seed oil can’t be overstated. If you give it a shot, kindly let us know your thoughts.
As a result, it has an almost dazzling appearance and a pleasant aroma. However, the main reason for this is that it preserves the oil’s highest amounts of antioxidants for optimum benefit. We like it this way since it is more delicious and potent.
30 ml, 60 ml, 1/2 litter, 1 litter