$200.00 – $2,000.00
- Earth OG: an Indica Kurvana vape oil with earthy, herbal, and spicy flavors.
- Purple Punch: An Indica, also earthy, containing flavors of fresh berries with diesel undertones.
- Lunar OG: Lemon and pine essence give Lunar OG Indica its characteristic OG flavor.
- Northern Lights: an Indica perfect for those interested in pine and sweet notes.
- Cosmic Glue: Funky diesel and sour citrus notes give Kurvana ASCND Cosmic Glue its name.
- Pink Sherbet: A Kurvana hybrid known for its faint grapefruit and strawberry notes.
- Key Lime: A sativa sweet and tangy enough to remind you of a classic key lime pie.
- Amnesia Haze: Nutty, earthy, and citrus flavors come together in Amnesia Haze Kurvana vape oil.
- Tangie Dream: An instant favorite Sativa spawned from two timeless classics.
- Candy Jack: Find sweet, spicy, and smoky notes in Candy Jack Sativa.
Order Kurvana ASCND online
Buy Kurvana ASCND online
Kurvana ASCND good flavors
We found that Kurvana ASCND cartridges are best enjoyed by taking multiple consecutive quick, shallow puffs. Because these oils are highly potent and rip so well, it doesn’t take much to get a good buzz going. The less THC tolerant may easily overdo it – so take it slow! Taking small hits allows for easy, controlled dosing to find your optimal high. Buy Kurvana ASCND online
If your goal is to feel intense psychoactive or deep sedative effects, usually just one or two 3-5 second puffs will do the trick. Within 10 minutes, you should feel all warm and fuzzy – unless your tolerance is through the roof. At 80-90% THC, the entire line of ASCND cannabis oils is quite potent. Order Kurvana ASCND online
Vape Cartridge & Hardware
During our review of Kurvana ASCND vape cartridges, we used the Kurvana ASCND battery.
Here’s a quick rundown on the ASCND vape battery:
- Sleek and plain, button-less design
- Branded battery designed for ASCND cartriges (works with most 510-threaded cartridges)
- 350 mAh storage capacity with quick charging
- Available in two colors: white and silver
- Resistance: 1.2 – 1.3 ohm
- Input: 3.7 v / 11 watts
- Max input: 4.1 v / 13.5 watts
The Kurvana cartridge has good oil tat taste good
The flavor itself is good but when you take huge hits the wick makes it too harsh to enjoy. It tastes really clean which makes me confident if I was vaping this cannabis extract in a different cart the experience would be much better.
How Long Does Kurvana Takes To Charge
Our new battery configuration is powerful enough to more quickly transfer heat to the cartridge, without depleting much battery life. The new KPEN charge time is 1.5x faster than our previous version. When charged properly, it takes less than an hour to power, making our new device the perfect on-the-go companion.
5, 10, 50, 100